Platform and Price
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Stop, Breathe, Think is described as a friendly, simple tool to guide people of all ages and backgrounds through meditations for mindfulness and compassion.
- Clean, easy-to-navigate design.
- Friendly and upbeat font and images set your mind at ease.
- Soothing voices lead meditation.
- Teaches mindfulness and meditation.
- Use the app's guided exercises to "Check in" with yourself then listen to a "tuned" meditation to improve your day.
- Meditations are suggested to counter or support how you're feeling.
- Wide variety of meditations including gratitude, being present, change, kindness and equanimity.
- Self ratings for mental, physical and emotional status are analyzed to recommend meditations that may improve your mood.
- Provides guides and tips on how to meditate.
- Use the "Quick Pick" option to select from the list of meditations that span from mindful breathing and body scan to mindful walk and great compassion.
- The progress section provides a "Weekly Settledness" report, encourages you not to skip days, identifies your top meditation and displays your total time spent meditating.
- Offers an easy way to measure progress and a little trophy to commemorate minor and major milestones.
- Share rewards and stickers earned via social media, text or email.
- Signing in is optional – ensuring privacy.
- Check in and access meditations without an internet connection.
- No advertisements.
- Not yet available on Android.
Stop, Breathe, Think lives up to its promise. With simple, upbeat graphics, this app meets you where you are and delivers targeted and effective meditations based on how you feel.