Synopsis of the App
Omnio is a personalized, all-in-one clinical resource is designed to help clinical healthcare professionals access important medical information and resources.
Platform and Price
Free. Apple (iOS) and Android
5 out of 5
- User-friendly interface with attractive colors and design.
- Access all resources easily from a clean, easy to navigate homepage.
- Users get resources for drug interactions, The Merck Manual, calculators, and an interaction analyzer, symptom checker and Pill ID.
- Choose your institution’s plan from over 7,000 formularies.
- Download and use personalized tools that are most relevant to your work.
- Try out new resources with 21-day free trials of select resources.
- Save favorites in one tap for quick access to your most frequently used topics.
- Check the newsfeed to catch up on breaking news and updates in your practice area.
- Easily and efficiently search Omnio for the perfect resource with or without cell service or Wi-Fi. No worries about black out spots in the hospital.
- Comprehensive drug guide includes US brands and generics, dosing, warnings and contraindications information.
- Includes quick links to ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed with the option to save other favorites.
- Content comes from trusted sources including the American Diabetes Association, National Comprehensive Cancer Network, the Merck Manual and more.
- Includes tutorials for navigating the app and its many resources.
- None noted.
Ideal for clinical healthcare professionals, Omnio makes it easy to access the resources clinicians need to get the job done with ease and confidence.