I recently read about Chili Crisp, a spicy oil-based condiment most commonly used in Chinese cuisine. I combined it with cream cheese, salty feta and sweet honey to balance all the flavors and create the perfect bite. I served mine with fried wonton chips (simply fry wonton wraps in veggie oil until lightly browned and drain on paper towels), but you could also serve this with buttery crackers, rice crackers or veggies.
Chili Crisp Feta Dip
- 1 brick cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup spicy chili crisp, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Place cream cheese, feta, chili crisp, half and half, honey and salt in a food processor and process until combined.
Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl and stir in green onion.
Place dip in a serving bowl and garnish with a spoonful of chili crisp, sliced green onion, sesame seeds and a drizzle of honey.