Life is busy and I don’t always have a lot of time to get dinner on the table, but I want to still eat something healthy that tastes good. One-pot dinners like this cauliflower curry are here for you! This healthy one-pot cauliflower curry takes only 30 minutes to cook, making it the perfect dish for busy weeknights. All you need to recreate it is a handful of simple ingredients, half of which you probably already have in your pantry. If you don’t have a large, deep skillet, I would use a saucepan or Dutch oven to whip up this curry. Serve this tasty curry over your choice of grain or rice to round out the meal.
One-Pot Cauliflower Curry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion (~½onion)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 (15 oz) can or 2 cups cooked chickpeas (drained)
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste as needed)
- Add olive oil to a large, deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion, curry powder, and smoked paprika (if using) and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is translucent and tender.
- Stir in garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas, chopped kale, and salt. Cook another 2-3 minutes until kale is wilted and tender.
- Serve over your favorite grain and garnish with fresh cilantro.