This refreshing smoothie is a blast of vitamin C and fiber. Drink it or make it into a smoothie bowl, topped with your favorite toppings. Freeze your own fruit or purchase pre-frozen fruit to make the process quicker.
- 1 small frozen peach, diced
- 1 small frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 frozen mango, diced
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla yogurt (coconut, soy, or dairy all work)
- ½ cup almond milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- Honey or cinnamon for garnish (optional)
Remove pre-sliced frozen fruit from the freezer and place in a blender with all other ingredients. Blend until the mixture is smooth, serve and enjoy!