Hearty whole-grain bread is topped with thick siggi’s yogurt, fresh fruit and almonds for a balanced breakfast.
This sponsored recipe is brought by siggi’s as part of Food & Nutrition‘s Recipe Roundup program. Click for more recipes.
- ¼ cup siggi’s Blueberry Non‑Fat Yogurt
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- ¼ cup fresh berries of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks
Toast bread and slice it into quarters. Spread siggi’s yogurt on top, then add berries, lemon zest, chopped almonds and pineapple chunks. Serves 1.
Serving size: 160 grams (1 slice of toast)
CALORIES 222; TOTAL FAT 5g; SAT. FAT 1g; CHOL. 0mg; SODIUM 187mg; CARB. 34g; FIBER 5g; SUGARS 13g; PROTEIN 11g; POTASSIUM NA; PHOSPHORUS NA
Note: This analysis reflects using fresh blueberries.