Layers of sweet pineapple are topped with siggi’s yogurt, toasted coconut chips and crunchy macadamia nuts.
This sponsored recipe is brought by siggi’s as part of Food & Nutrition‘s Recipe Roundup program. Click for more recipes.
- 2 cups siggi’s Coconut 2% Low‑Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, sliced into 1- to 2-inch chunks
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes, divided
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, finely chopped
Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet until melted. Add brown sugar and cook 5 minutes until thick and caramel-like. Add pineapple chunks and cinnamon and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Add yogurt to 4 bowls and top with warm pineapple mixture, honey, coconut flakes and macadamia nuts. Serves 4.
Serving size: ½ cup yogurt topped, ½ cup pineapple mixture
CALORIES 310; TOTAL FAT 15g; SAT. FAT 9g; CHOL. 8mg; SODIUM 53mg; CARB. 34g; FIBER 2g; SUGARS 28g; PROTEIN 12g