This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new Sustainable Nutrition Manifesto.
- 1 Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1½ cups water
- 2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- ½ pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup butternut squash, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- Cook Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice on the stovetop according to instructions with low-fat milk and water.
- Add rosemary sprigs to a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté ground turkey in avocado oil with salt and pepper.
- Add butternut squash to skillet and sauté until tender. Remove rosemary sprigs.
- Add turkey and butternut squash to rice and stir in in to incorporate.
- Garnish with pecans before serving.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.