This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new Sustainable Nutrition Manifesto.
- 1 Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 cup apple sausage, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto on the stovetop according to instructions with low-fat milk and water.
- Stir pumpkin, parsley and pepitas into risotto and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté apple sausage in one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add sausage to risotto and stir in to incorporate.
- Serve immediately.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.