This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new sustainable nutrition manifesto.
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ½ cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Organic!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Organic!
- ½ red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed and chopped
- Kernels from 4 small ears of corn
- 8 small tomatoes, halved
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- First, make the pistachio-herb spread. Place pistachios in a food processor and pulse a few times to chop. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined, scraping down sides as needed. Scrape into a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Next, sauté the vegetables. Heat ICBINB!® In a large, oven-safe skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté until onion is translucent, about 4 minutes. Add zucchini and sauté, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 4-5 minutes. Add corn and sauté 2 minutes just to take off the raw edge. Add tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make four wells in the vegetables and crack an egg into each. Place skillet in the oven and bake 14-16 minutes until whites are set and yolks are still runny.
- Remove skillet from oven and dollop vegetables and eggs with scoops of pistachio-herb spread. Enjoy!
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.