This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new sustainable nutrition manifesto.
- 6 fresh ripe peaches, sliced & pit removed
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup or raw honey, optional
- 6 Lipton® Black Tea Bags
- 16 ounces raspberries, frozen
- Mint leaves
- In a medium saucepan, add 4 of the sliced peaches to 5 cups fresh water. Pour in maple syrup if using. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn off heat, and add tea bags. Gently mash peaches with a fork against the opposite side of the pan from the teabags. Let tea & peaches steep 8-10 minutes.
- Strain the peach mixture into a clear pitcher. Fill pitcher with ice, frozen raspberries, the rest of the sliced peaches and a sprig of mint.
Serves 4 to 6.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.