This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new sustainable nutrition manifesto.
- 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds, shell removed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s® Real
- 4 4-ounce bronzini fillets, skin on
- Pan spray
- Place pepitas in food processor; coarsely chop. Add lemon zest, garlic, parsley, smoked paprika, salt and pepper; pulse until crumbly.
- Arrange bronzini fillets skin side down on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Spread even layer of Hellmann’s® Real on tops of fish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pepita mixture over each fillet; gently press the mixture into the surface of the fish*.
- Spray fish with pan spray.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes, or until bronzini flakes with a fork.
*Make ahead tip: After pressing the pepita mixture into the surface of the fish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.