This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new Sustainable Nutrition Manifesto.
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 6 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, cut into quarter moons
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- ½ cup Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook quinoa over the stovetop in a medium saucepan in two cups of water and set aside.
- Add chopped kale to a large serving bowl and toss with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas and cooked quinoa.
- Add dressing ingredients to a food processor and process until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss with two serving spoons.
- Serve immediately.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.