This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new Sustainable Nutrition Manifesto.
- 2 tablespoons organic sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons organic low sodium soy sauce
- 5 cup organic low sodium seafood stock
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons organic cilantro, rough chopped
- 4 pieces wild salmon
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Organic!
- 1 tablespoons organic sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, seafood stock, garlic, cilantro to a sealable gallon bag.
- Add salmon into the bag making sure the marinade covers the flesh of the salmon. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a nonstick pan melt one tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Organic! over medium-high heat. Once melted, add salmon to pan (reserving marinade), flesh side down for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove salmon from skillet, and place it skin side down in a nonstick pan or baking sheet, and bake for 5-7 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Meanwhile, add marinade to hot pan and reduce sauce until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat add sesame seeds and remaining tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Organic!
- Spoon over fish and enjoy!
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.