This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new sustainable nutrition manifesto.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package spinach
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- Sliced veggies and whole-grain pita
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat avocado oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach, Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread, mozzarella cheese and onion and garlic mixture to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer dip to a ceramic baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with minced chives before serving with sliced veggies and whole grain pita wedges.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.