This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new sustainable nutrition manifesto.
- 6 Lipton® Pure Green Tea Bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 cups chilled white grape juice
- 2 cups chilled passion fruit juice
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 6 key limes, halved
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- Brew tea bags in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; stir in honey.
- In a pitcher, combine brewed tea with remaining ingredients, reserving a few orange segments for garnishes.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or more. Pour into glasses, garnish, and enjoy!
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.