Have some fun with your kids in the kitchen before summer ends with these healthy and delicious Watermelon Pizzas! Kids love getting creative with designs and flavor combinations.
Yields 4 to 5 pizzas
- 1 mini seedless watermelon, sliced into 4 or 5 thick discs
- ½ yellow watermelon, sliced
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Let each child have a slice of yellow watermelon. Cut out different shapes with cookie cutters and set aside.
- Give each child a watermelon disc for a pizza base.
- Top each base with vanilla yogurt.
- Let each child design their own pizza using yellow watermelon shapes, strawberries and blueberries.
- Cut each pizza into 4 sections and serve.
Video music: www.bensound.com