These easy ice pops are made in one blender — just freeze for a few hours and enjoy! Whether by the pool or enjoying them inside, they taste just as great!
How can I use leftover ice pop mix?
- Drink it or eat it with a spoon!
- Freeze it into ice cubes to add the health benefits of mangoes and yogurt to your favorite smoothies!
- Make it into a cocktail with a tropical twist.
Mango Yogurt Ice Pops
- 1½ cups Frozen mango chunks
- ¾ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey, or to taste
- ½ cup milk (or non-dairy milk alternative)
Combine mango and milk in a blender and blend on high until smooth like ice-cream, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape sides of blender down as needed.
In a bowl, mix yogurt and honey until incorporated.
Combine mango-milk and yogurt-honey mixtures until fully incorporated. Pour mixture into ice pop molds, distributing evenly. Freeze for a minimum of 2 to 3 hours. Overnight works too!