Are you heading to FNCE? Are you ready to step up your career game in the coming year?
The fields of nutrition and health informatics are changing rapidly and the opportunities available to advance the dietetic profession have exploded in the past year. The Nutrition Informatics Committee is celebrating 10 years of innovative technology and the use of informatics at the Academy.
Fun fact: Did you know that 3 percent of the Academy’s membership currently work in the informatics field?
We are proud to once again host our annual Genius Zone Booth, located at the Academy Avenue at FNCE. There will be dietitians from multiple areas of nutrition informatics in the booth with different topic expertise, and you can receive a download on how to access Academy resources to level up your career, regardless of practice area — even as a student or intern!
Stop by and network with us and learn about:
- Optimizing your dietetics student & intern experience
- CEU opportunity with the “10×10” Health Informatics Certificate Course
- CEUs and new knowledge with our online Nutrition Informatics Certificate of Training
- Member apps you can trust and recommend
- What the Academy Interoperability and Standards Committee is doing to forward inclusion of better nutrition documentation in EHRs nationwide, and how you can advocate for this
- New health IT advances such as SMART on FHIR and HealthIT.gov videos
- Nutrition software systems information
- Social media for the modern RDN
Also, take a survey and enter a drawing to win the Academy’s Nutrition Informatics Certificate of Training ($120 value). Follow us on Twitter at #FNCE and #GeniusZone to find out when expert members of the Academy Nutrition Informatics Committee will be available to network.