Synopsis of the App: Adobe Premiere Rush CC makes it possible to shoot, edit and share professional-quality videos from a single app.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple only (Android coming soon).
RDN Score: 5/5
- Shoot, edit and share video all from one app.
- Work across phone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Capture and edit professional-quality video from a phone.
- Easily drag and drop video and audio clips, photos and other graphics using the flexible timeline.
- Includes robust editing features to add music, adjust for color, add text, titles and transitions, and record voiceovers.
- Export up to 4K video.
- Adobe Creative Cloud users can open Rush projects in Premiere Pro for a seamless experience.
- Includes Adobe fonts and portfolio, a free personalized website that includes hosting and unlimited pages to share your body of work.
- Rush is free to use with up to 3 exports and 2GB of cloud storage.
- Only available for iOS devices at the time of this review.
- Internet and registration are required to activate the app and to access certain services.
- Large learning curve; if you haven’t used Premiere Pro before, you will likely need a tutorial or two.
Bottom Line: Although there’s a notable learning curve for anyone new to the Adobe suite, Premiere Rush CC puts the power of a professional video editor in the palm of your hands.