Synopsis: Agenda is a date-focused note-taking app for planning and documenting projects.
Price and Platform: Free plus premium option. iOS only.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Clean, functional and user-friendly design.
- Agenda uses a timeline approach to let you tie a note to an event already on your calendar or attach a date to each note you create.
- Build your library using categories and projects to organize notes.
- Turn notes into checklists, upload images and link attachments to each note for easy reference.
- Link notes to calendar entries in the Apple calendar or sync with the Reminders app.
- Apply custom tags to help organize, filter and easily search your notes.
- Search using dates, tags, people or keyword text.
- Import iOS Notes or Evernote files and export Agenda projects and notes as a PDF or HTML.
- Flag notes using Agenda’s dots to easily put them on your agenda.
- Integrates with the Safari browser and can automatically pull in calendar events, reminders and relevant notes.
- Includes a helpful, visual tutorial to orient new users.
- Feature-rich free version with premium available to access reusable templates, save searches and more.
- Only available on iOS at the time of this review.
Bottom Line: Part journal, part checklist, Agenda is designed to help organize your notes by date. Comparable to other note-taking apps, Agenda is ideal for the generalist looking to combine Apple notes, to-do lists and calendar tasks into a simple journal entry-style platform.