Synopsis of the App: Described as “your hyper-personalized digital therapist,” Bloom provides video therapy, guided journaling and AI-driven emotional analysis.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple only.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Easy-to-use platform with excellent video production quality.
- More than 300 video therapy sessions and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) exercises designed to help decrease stress and anxiety and increase happiness.
- Uses AI-driven emotional analysis to improve your mental well-being.
- Includes guided breathing exercises, journaling and interactive activities such as a brain drain to inform and keep users engaged.
- Provides daily personalized sessions designed to help reduce stress, boost mood and calm anxieties.
- Covers cognitive distortions, quieting the inner critic, mindfulness and more.
- Revisit exercises, sessions and answers at any time.
- Includes a library of resources related to your goals. Users have access to in-depth content such as the “Relief of Worry” chapter covering the science of worry, misconceptions, catastrophizing and personalization.
- Offers a seven-day free trial.
- Signing up via email or Facebook may cause privacy concerns for users.
- $59.99 per year for the premium app.
Bottom Line: Although not a substitute for therapy with a health professional, Bloom offers a wide range of resources and activities that may help users change their patterns of thinking and the way they feel.