Synopsis of the App: ClickUp is a productivity app that lets users create, plan and organize in one platform.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple, Android, Web.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Attractive and user-friendly design.
- ClickUp walks users through organizing tasks from setting up spaces to assigning tasks, due dates and priorities.
- Offers unlimited projects and spaces and three different ways to view tasks.
- Track time with the free, native time tracking feature.
- Easily drag and drop tasks to change status and priority level.
- Includes unique features such as the ClickUp task tray, assigned comments and notepad.
- The LineUp feature shows global priority tasks, allowing all team members to know what they need to do next and see what other members are working on.
- Offers many built-in and custom integrations including Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Use the automatic import feature to easily switch from popular leaders including Asana, Trello, Airtable and Todoist.
- Two-way syncs with Google calendar for updates in real time.
- Offers a free forever plan with 100MB storage and unlimited users, spaces and tasks.
- Upgrade to the unlimited plan starting at $5/month for additional features including advanced reporting, unlimited integrations and other features including control over permissions and enterprise features such as HIPAA compliance.
- Storage limits on the free version may encourage some users to upgrade to a paid plan.
Bottom Line: Ideal for business owners and small teams, ClickUp is a feature-rich project management tool available wherever you are.