Synopsis of the App
Daylio is a micro-journaling app for tracking daily moods and activities with statistics to show how the two intersect.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Cheerful, bright and colorful design keeps you engaged from the first click.
- Click moods and activities to record how your day went in just 5 seconds.
- Choose from the standard mood ratings including really rad, good, meh, bad and awful or define your own from a large number of other expressive emojis.
- Click to select activity icons each day to quickly record what you’ve been up to.
- Add a brief note in the notes field to help you remember important events.
- Customize the activities list using the Daylio image database to include your most common activity icons for easy recording.
- Automatically records the day and time.
- Activate the PIN lock to keep your journal entries private.
- Review your monthly mood chart and mood and activity counts to analyze how certain activities might affect your mood.
- Appropriate for adults and children alike.
- View your average daily mood stats in the premium upgrade ($3.99)
- The super simple design won’t be adequate for everyone — as some may find the platform too limiting.
Bottom Line: For adults and children, Daylio is a simple way to keep track of moods and it may help make the connection between what you do in a day and how you feel over time.