Synopsis: Deliciously Ella is a plant-based living app focused on recipes and wellness.
Price and Platform: Free trial with premium option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Affordable, beautiful and well designed, this app is a one-stop shop for healthful eating and yoga.
- Browse more than 600 beautifully photographed plant-based recipes that can be easily changed between metric and imperial measures to accommodate a global audience.
- Content is updated each week, so there’s always something fresh to explore.
- Includes a meal planner, shopping list and step-by-step images plus easy ways to save your favorite recipes to make cooking plant-based meals easy.
- Access healthful lifestyle content such as physical activity ideas and guided meditation to help encourage mindfulness.
- Work your way through more than 200 yoga and other exercise videos. With beginner to advanced levels and program length ranging from 10 to 40 minutes, there’s something for everyone.
- Use the MyTracker feature to create a personalized weekly wellness plan that touches on food, exercise, mindfulness, sleep and proper hydration. Sync the tracker to Apple and Google health to stay updated across the platforms.
- Includes a free seven-day trial, then it’s available for the U.S. equivalent of £0.99 monthly or £9.99 yearly.
- Out of the more than 600 recipes, the app only includes 30 recipe videos.
Bottom Line: Ideal for anyone seeking a positive space to explore new recipes, yoga and other aspects of health in one place.