Synopsis of the App: Edo Agenda is an all-in-one personal organizer with a motto to “organize your day with creativity.” It combines calendar, note-taking and task management in one convenient app.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple, Android and Web.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Sleek, user-friendly design with pleasant colors and fonts.
- Add and view all daily content including the calendar, tasks, to-do lists, projects and notes from the home screen.
- Easily input tasks and personalize the experience with colors and alerts.
- View the big picture using the planner that lets you see what you’ve done and what remains.
- Sync, share and move unfinished tasks to another day with ease.
- Quickly find tasks using the convenient search tool.
- Sync with Google Calendar.
- Integrates with Siri.
- Enjoy a seamless experience across Apple, Android and web devices.
- Toggle through different calendar views to find the one that works best.
- Sign in with a Google account or create a new account using an email address.
- Unlock advanced features such as priorities, unfinished task automation, custom color palettes and increased cloud storage with the premium upgrade.
- Requires an email address and name to sign up, which may invite security concerns.
- Limited integration with other calendars and platforms.
- Notable grammatical errors in the copy throughout the app.
Bottom Line: Edo Agenda is a comprehensive task-management app that’s easy to use. It’s ideal for freelancers or anyone with multiple tasks to manage.