Synopsis of the App: Dubbed the pediatrician-approved guide to feeding your family, Foublie aims to help parents be confident in feeding their kids.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Foublie is easy to use.
- Explore different topics including food allergies, picky eating, feeding kids from age 0 to toddler, raising intuitive eaters, pregnancy/maternal nutrition and more.
- Nutrition content written by experts including registered dietitian nutritionists, physicians and lactation experts.
- Basic users can access content for reference and occasional tips without creating an account.
- Includes paid access to RDNs and lactation consultants.
- Allows users to make appointments with experts (RDNs) for a personalized plan and dedicated coach for the family.
- Registered dietitian nutritionists can sign up to serve as a Foublie expert.
- App lacks some of the interactive features available on other platforms and may be best for those seeking to connect with a paid coach.
- Users may get the most from Foublie by working with one of the app’s experts.
Bottom Line: With a physician and team of registered dietitian nutritionists and lactation consultants, Foulbie is a convenient source of expert content on how to feed your child and develop confidence in healthfully feeding your family.