Synopsis: Based on science, LIFE Intelligence is designed to help you solve problems, relieve stress and anxiety, work productively and build relationships.
Price and Platform: Free with paid option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- With a promise to master your mood and change your life in five minutes a day, LIFE provides an emotional management toolkit in your pocket.
- LIFE offers self-development tools and lessons on a variety of topics including self-awareness and emotional intelligence, goals, values and habits, time management, relationships, communications and conflict resolution, stress management, and leadership and motivation.
- Users can select target areas to optimize and work through at their own pace or go through activities for immediate problem solving.
- Includes a mood tracker, mood-management exercises, journaling prompts, relationship questions and analytics to support learning and track progress.
- Includes an AI-driven bot to help with onboarding and navigating content.
- Includes interactive tools, such as the emotions wheel, and prompts to help you master whatever mood you’re in and continue learning.
- Content lessons are well-presented and include citations and prompts for journaling and logging thoughts at appropriate times.
- Subscribe to manage unlimited moods and access the complete LIFE Intelligence curriculum. Includes more than 100 comprehensive lessons, new content updates and more than 80 interactive exercises.
- Must sign up using an email address and the app’s privacy disclosures are not fully clear in terms of what “other data” it tracks.
- LIFE uses a mission and journey theme, complete with an avatar in an astronaut suit. This may work for some but can be distracting to others.
Bottom Line: This highly informative and engaging app is ideal for those who are ready for a little self-discovery and personal growth.