Synopsis: Medical Pocket Prep is a highly rated tool for studying for the RD exam.
Price and Platform: Free with premium options. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Includes a free option with 35 sample questions. The premium version includes full access to 800 study questions covering four subjects, including principles of dietetics, nutrition care for individuals and groups, management of food and nutrition programs and services, and foodservice systems.
- Monitor your progress and see where to focus your study efforts using the app’s progress chart, which displays green, yellow and red percentage levels for different topics.
- Use the overall study score to gauge how you compare to others using the app.
- Stay motivated and on track by following along with your study streak.
- Use the Question of the Day to stay engaged.
- Exercise your mental muscles with six different quiz types, including a Quick 10 Quiz of 10 randomly selected questions, a Weakest Subject Quiz focused on questions from your lowest subject score, or the Build Your Own option.
- Highly rated with approximately 2,800 5-star reviews.
- Free basic prep to start and premium packages at $14.99/month, $35.99/quarter or $89.99/year.
- Buy with confidence. If you don’t pass the RD exam, Medical Pocket Prep will give you three months of Premium Prep access for free.
- Each test taker has a unique and personal study style — which can impact the effectiveness of this app.
Bottom Line: Ideal for those preparing to take the RD exam, Medical Pocket Prep is a highly rated tool to help you study whenever, wherever.