Synopsis of the App: Mojo is a mobile app created specifically for editing social media stories.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple only.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Simple, easy-to-use design with easy access to the different template categories.
- Includes 100 templates and fonts that can be customized, with the ability to move and reposition text and content boxes and change border colors.
- Templates organized by category with themes in minimal, photography, food, cinema, digital, marketing and classic styles for easy discovery.
- Add text and music and adjust speed and story duration with ease.
- Easily rearrange template text boxes, images and other components.
- Pick the right tunes using the 50 included music tracks sorted by mood.
- Easily add brand colors using HEX color number.
- Share new creations to your favorite social platforms or save to the phone or “My Stories” for easy recall.
- No account required, meaning one less app connected to Instagram.
- Removable branded watermark.
- MojoPro includes options to access all templates and text styles, add a landscape or square format, incorporate logos and design your own templates.
- Upgrade to MojoPro for fresh, new templates and text styles each month starting at $39.99/year.
- Only available on Apple at the time of this review.
- No way to save brand colors in the free app, so it may be worth the upgrade if that’s important to your story strategy.
- Mojo doesn’t present premium options and templates separate from free ones, which means you’ll inevitably stumble upon templates that require a subscription to use.
Bottom Line: Similar to other stories editors, Mojo provides a convenient and creative way to upgrade your social media stories. It stands out with options to animate text and video for more eye-catching, swipe-stopping stories.