Synopsis of the App: Plan to Eat is a meal planning app to help you save all recipes in one place.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 3/5
- User-friendly design makes the simple app easy to use.
- Collect recipes from anywhere online and quickly save to your recipe book. Save recipes from any URL or add recipes manually.
- Easily add recipes into the planner and duplicate or reschedule with one tap.
- Includes a comprehensive meal planning feature with options to add recipes to a specific day and meal time or label recipes for prep or freezing.
- Automatically add planned meals to your shopping list.
- Add personal recipes manually with options to fill in nutrition facts and prep notes.
- Start a free 30-day trial — no credit card necessary.
- Subscriptions available at $38.99 per year.
- App does not include any native or curated recipes — you must collect your own.
- The app may not be kind to food bloggers, since it makes it easy to download recipe content and photos without having to visit the website again.
Bottom Line: Plan to Eat is ideal for online recipe collectors or anyone who wants to finally save all of their recipes in one place for meal planning and grocery shopping.