Synopsis of the App: Preview is an Instagram management tool that lets you plan your feed, schedule posts and analyze the results in one app.
Price and Platform: Free. Android and Apple.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Easy-to-use design.
- Schedule content for the day, week or month and view photos in a grid layout similar to how it would appear on Instagram.
- Add content via your photo library or repost, create carousels and take video or photos directly from the Preview app.
- Drag and drop images to arrange posts to preview how it will look before going live or use the grid to simply plan and schedule content ahead.
- Edit photos using Preview’s brightening tool, blemish smoother, filters and stickers.
- Get insights using Preview analytics, which include total number of carousels, videos and photos, average likes and comments, the most engaging posts per day, week and month and top-performing hashtag groups.
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts.
- Unlimited galleries and grid space available in the premium version.
- Upgrade to Preview Pro to get optimization tools like top hashtags and best post times.
- No Internet or login required.
- The app is regularly updated and includes several in-app purchases for filters, reposting and unlimited features.
- Though it’s the case for all approved Instagram tools, you must go to the Instagram app to actually post.
- The app automatically adds “ #ipreview @preview.app” to all posts unless you upgrade to Preview Pro at $7.99/month.
Bottom Line: With design leading the way and useful analytics to support it, Preview is worth a download.