Synopsis of the App: Ripl lets you create animated videos and social posts using the app’s design catalog and provides an option to monitor and measure weekly social engagements to track growth.
Price and Platform: Free + Pro available. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Quickly create animated videos using existing video and image media.
- Includes hundreds of design templates for creating video and social posts (in the Pro version).
- Choose from seasonal templates, collages, slideshow designs, banners and overlays.
- Share directly to Facebook, Facebook Pages, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or save to the phone for later.
- Produce square, vertical or horizontal posts optimized for each social platform.
- Can compose captions and hashtags in the app, making it a breeze to share.
- Set weekly engagement goals and monitor progress from the Ripl homepage.
- Add custom colors and fonts and choose from a variety of music tracks.
- Integrated storage options like Google Drive and Dropbox provide seamless access to stored media.
- Add up to eight photos for a collage or animated video.
- Includes a seven-day free trial.
- Upgrade to Ripl Pro (at $9.99/month) to replace the Ripl logo with your own and access 200+ premium design templates, more fonts, music and scheduling options.
- Cannot control animation speed in the videos.
- The free app includes Ripl logo in the corner.
- Music and template design options are severely limited in the free version.
- Limited to eight photos per video (premium users get up to 12 photos).
Bottom Line: Though the free version has its limitations, Ripl is ideal for anyone looking to repurpose existing images into animated videos with ease.