Synopsis of the App: Spark Camera and Video Editor captures video content and offers several unique features to make editing fun, quick and easy.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple only.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Minimalist interface that makes capturing and editing video simple.
- Shoot video clips and skip the editing because they automatically fuse together (editing optional).
- Fine-tune videos to adjust speed and volume and trim, rearrange or remove clips.
- Capture content in 1080p HD and 4K.
- Use the double camera to easily create picture within a picture content with your face on screen.
- Includes more than 20 adjustable filters and access to license-free music and iTunes integration.
- Offers one-touch voiceovers to make narration a breeze.
- Easily share videos to popular platforms including Instagram and TikTok.
- Upgrade to Spark Unlimited to create unlimited videos, access more filters and music, and unlock all recording and editing tools.
- Includes a detailed YouTube tutorial for new users.
- Doesn’t include a horizontal capture option.
- It’s a little tricky to enable the hands-free recording option, but it is there.
- Music options are very limited in the free version.
- Available only for iPhone at the time of this review.
Bottom Line: Spark Camera and Video Editor is super simple to use and makes it easy to create a vertical video in minutes! It’s a keeper.