Synopsis: StretchMinder is designed to help you move more, sit less and ultimately feel better.
Price and Platform: Free + premium “plus” option. iOS only.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Super simple, user-friendly design.
- Includes a library of guided audio and video exercise routines to use at your desk, while sitting or standing.
- Offers mindfulness breaks and timed breaks.
- Take a peek to see when your next break will arrive to challenge yourself to stay on task.
- Monitor your progress with streaks to ensure you’re staying on task and taking regular breaks.
- Toggle break reminders on or off.
- Offers more than 100 break time exercises for people of all sizes and capabilities.
- Includes short, guided activities that can be done anywhere in 5 minutes or less.
- Only available on iOS at the time of this review.
- Requires an email address and name to sign up (though you can use a private hidden email address via Apple ID).
- It’s an app for productivity — on your phone — which can sometimes invite distraction.
Bottom Line: Ideal for anyone who spends too much time sitting in front of a screen, StretchMinder is a simple app to help you remember to take those life-giving breaks.