Serving size: 2 slices
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 medium peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon regular or hot honey
- Preheat grill to medium. Drizzle both sides pizza crust with olive oil. Once the grill is warm, add crust and cook until golden brown and lightly charred, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove crust from grill and allow to cool slightly. Use a spoon to spread ricotta cheese on top of the crust. Add peaches, pistachios and basil. Drizzle with honey and cut into slices to serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: 244 calories, 9g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 19mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 8g sugar, 11g protein, NA potassium, NA phosphorus
Reliable nutrition information not available for the assumed 8-inch pizza crust.