Synopsis of the App: Swipes is a simple to-do and task list app. It lets you create and collect task lists and simply swipe left or right to master them.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Super simple app with a user-friendly design.
- Create and collect all tasks in one place.
- Swipe right to complete or left to snooze for later.
- View all snoozed and completed tasks using conveniently placed header icons.
- Keep clutter at bay by setting tasks to reappear at a designated day and time or to never repeat.
- Click into a task to add detailed action steps and notes to stay organized.
- Define when your day, week and weekend begins and ends.
- Customize snooze alerts to last a few minutes to 24 hours.
- Define and view tasks by category — starting with home and work with the option to add custom tags.
- Choose a view that works for you with either a light or dark theme.
- Link with Evernote or Gmail for easy content and list sharing.
- Toggle daily and weekly reminders on or off to stay on track.
- Share to other devices via text or social platforms.
- App lacks a collaboration option so it doesn’t work for a team.
- App is due for an update.
Bottom Line: Possibly too plain for many, the Swipes app may be the simple solution to stay on track in a world full of distractions.