Synopsis of the App: Taskade is a flexible list maker and task manager designed to make task management and collaboration fun, creative and easy.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple, Android and Desktop.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Cheerful and upbeat graphics stand out in a simple, user-friendly design.
- Work with a team using collaborative tools such as @mentions and #tags to assign and organize tasks.
- Simple interface with perfectly placed explainers and an extensive tutorial to help new users get started.
- Create a workspace to collect lists and notes and invite collaborators to join with ease.
- Color code workspaces to stay organized.
- Make a list for anything, share it and work together in real time.
- Mark tasks as important and highlight content according to the teams’ priorities.
- Set due dates and add comments and discussions in real time.
- Easily edit lists to break down large tasks into small steps for yourself or the team. Easily drag and drop to reorder tasks.
- Pin, star, copy, move or archive lists to keep workspaces tidy and organized.
- Create a task and share editable or view-only access to maintain editing controls.
- Add images from the camera roll or take new ones within the app.
- Determine bullet options, such as numbers, letters, squares, hearts or check boxes.
- Option to archive, hide or show completed tasks to keep workspace clean.
- Recently updated to include video chat so users can work together from afar in real time.
- Work seamlessly across Android, iPhone, Mac or PC devices.
- Requires an email address or using Google account, Facebook or Twitter to log in.
- Cannot add a time to due dates.
Bottom Line: Ideal for teams or anyone with multiple projects to complete, Taskade is an easy-to-use, customizable task manager made with collaboration in mind. It also is free with no advertisements, which is a big plus.