Platform and Price
Free: Apple, Android and Web
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Todoist is a to-do list and task manager app that claims to be the "world's most powerful to-do list."
- Intuitive, user-friendly design.
- Organize and sort tasks by project.
- Tasks are presented in sections with priority labels "Inbox," "Today" and "Next 7 Days."
- Shows upcoming and overdue items by number of days.
- Filter and find tasks by keywords.
- Share projects, assign tasks and collaborate with others.
- Sync your task list across devices and save your to-do list to the cloud so it's always with you.
- Offers location-based reminders so you don't forget critical tasks onsite.
- Record, attach and play audio notes into any task for any project
- Easily upload files to Todist task lists and cloud storage services Google Drive and Dropbox.
- View productivity trends over the last 7 days and over 4 weeks to see how well you're managing tasks.
- Offers web browser extensions and plugins for easier access across an impressive number of platforms.
- Online help center answers a wide variety of questions and provides useful tutorials.
- The premium app offers additional features including iCalendar integration, adding tasks by email, additional push notification and reminder options and organization tools like notes, filters and colored labels.
- Use the one-month free trial to experience premium features.
- Requires sign up and login with an email address or Google account.
- Depending on the task and level of service, communications may not be fully encrypted.
Though not the newest on the scene, Todoist is one of the most robust productivity apps on the market. It's constantly improving and an ideal tool to help you get and stay organized all year long.