Synopsis of the App
This feature-rich app allows users to shoot, edit and share videos on the go. Import or record footage in segments and easily drag and drop to reorder or delete clips as needed. Make videos more robust by adding filters — such as retro, cinema or city vibe — adjusting the speed or inserting one of 12 transitions. Share high-quality videos via email, AirDrop, DropBox, or via social media sites including Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook. Keep a charger handy, as this app can be a battery-drainer.
Platform and Price
4 out of 5
- Build videos clip by clip by recording footage directly into the app.
- App stores all clips for easy playback at anytime.
- Easily drag and drop clips to reorder and delete clips as needed.
- Easily edit any clip to add a filter, trim or adjust the speed up or down.
- Add a soundtrack directly from your music library and mix it to match the video footage.
- Prevent camera shake with the built in stabilizer.
- Includes 12 transitions to make connecting clips smooth and easy.
- Import and edit existing video footage or capture new footage in the app.
- Choose focus and exposure points simply by touching the screen.
- Choose and set default video quality option from Low (320p) to HD quality (1080p).
- Use stop-motion and ghost modes to line up the next shot with ease.
- With 18 filter options, add a retro, cinema or city vibe to your videos.
- Optional built-in light illuminates your subject as needed.
- Share full-quality videos through email, AirDrop or Dropbox, or to social media sites such as Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook.
- Well-stocked help menu explains all parts of the app including privacy options.
- Exports and shares completed videos in the background, keeping the phone free for other tasks.
- The app can be a battery drainer.
- No free stock music included.
- Only available on iOS devices
Vee for Video is a feature-rich app that will have you producing quality videos in no time. Though it may take a few sessions to get comfortable, Vee for Video makes editing a touch easier by putting everything in one place.