Platform and Price
Free: Apple (Android coming soon)
4 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
HealthWatch 360 is a tracker that claims to connect the dots between your health, nutrition and lifestyle. Created by a nutritional genomics company, HealthWatch 360 is designed to help users understand how their genes might factor in to their health.
- Attractive, easy-to-use design.
- Set goals and track progress.
- Easily access all trackers from the home page.
- Monitor more than 30 nutrients.
- Extensive food and fitness activity database.
- Track over 500 custom conditions and symptoms including libido, anxiety and sleep quality in addition to the standard weight, food and physical activity inputs.
- Discover 7 and 30 day trends in your weight, sleep quality, work productivity, nutrition and fitness among others via interactive charts.
- Web platform provides a second method to track and enter data.
- Staff includes a registered dietitian nutritionist.
- Offers a tutorial and helpful FAQs covering the main parts of the app.
- Like other trackers, success depends on the user's compliance with entering data daily.
- The genes-nutrition-health component is not well integrated into the app, taking you to the GB HealthWatch website for more information.
- Requires sign in and an internet connection.
- References for the content are not readily visible.
- Not yet available on Android.
HealthWatch 360 is one of the most comprehensive health trackers available. It may help the already motivated user identify areas for improvement and encourage a healthier lifestyle.