Platform and Price
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Snapguide is an easy, mobile way to create, share and view quick guidebooks on everything from how to chop an onion to building a fence and how to grow out your hair. It's a virtual hub for how-to guides.
- User-friendly interface with large, attractive photos and easy navigation.
- Easy navigation through a wealth of information on a variety of topics.
- Option to select favorite topics to personalize your Snapguide experience and what you see first.
- Wide variety of categories including food, drink, style, technology, automotive and photography among many others.
- Use your area of expertise to create and share guides to grow your online credibility and social media following.
- Conveniently create guides using any combination of text and images right in the app.
- Browse content that's featured, popular, recent or simply by topic.
- "Like" guides for easy access later.
- Guides include convenient extras like supply lists.
- Use Snapguide "requests" to ask for help and get inspiration for new guides.
- Connect with other "makers" by answering requests for specific guides or following, liking and responding to their guidebooks.
- Save guides as drafts if you need a little more time to finish.
- Use the app's friend finder to connect with friends on Facebook and twitter.
- You own the content you share.
- Browse the guides without signing up or signing in.
- User curated content doesn't guarantee accuracy, credible content or consistent results.
- Not yet available on android.
Snapguide provides a platform to get your content to the world and an easy way to learn from others. It's a DIY paradise especially for home cooks and teachers at heart. All you need is a smartphone and something to teach.