Synopsis of the App
Created with science in mind, Sleep Genius uses binaural beats and pink noise to help you create better sleep habits and get better quality sleep.
4 out of 5
Platform and Price
$4.99: Apple and Android
- Sleek, polished design with a user-friendly interface.
- Discover your perfect bedtime.
- Awaken with the Revive Cycle Alarm that gently wakes you over a 5-minute period.
- Recharge with a power nap using the app's music and gradual waking alarm and learn why just 29 minutes is the recommended duration.
- Includes a relaxation program designed to help reduce stress and anxiety before bedtime, but can also be used during the day for meditation.
- Program a daily alarm so you can set it, forget it and wake up at the same time each morning.
- Get a personalized sleep report on sleep quantity, quality and efficiency. Use the report to achieve better sleep habits and hygiene with continued use.
- Opt in to the dashboard emails each week to monitor and track progress.
- No advertisements.
- To get the full effect, you must play the Sleep Genius music aloud on a sound system while attempting to fall asleep or use "sleep safe" headphones (which may not yield the best sleeping experience).
If you are having trouble sleeping, using the Sleep Genius app may be worth a try. Though you can get access to binaural beats and pink noise using other means, the app puts it all in one convenient package.