Barilla’s new Ready Pasta provides an ultra-convenient pasta option for anyone seeking a quick meal, side or snack.
This fully cooked pasta can be either heated in the microwave for 60 seconds or in a skillet with two teaspoons of olive oil for 2 to 4 minutes, and then topped with your favorite sauce, vegetables and protein for a complete meal. Barilla Ready Pasta is made with just three simple ingredients: fully cooked al dente pasta, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Use this base recipe as inspiration, and try all sorts of combinations using your favorite Barilla pasta and ingredients! For more inspiration, visit passionforpasta.com. This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Barilla as part of the Food & Nutrition Test Kitchen program. Learn more.
Barilla® Ready Pasta with Shrimp & Green Beans
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 pouch (8.5 ounces) Barilla Ready Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ clove garlic, minced
- 3 ounces shrimp, medium (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 3 ounces green beans, cut ½ inch
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Basil, chopped, finish to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Warm oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, gently cook until translucent.
- Add shrimp, sauté on medium-high heat until browned.
- Add green beans, cook until soft.
- Stir in Ready Pasta.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese.
- Finish with basil.