Synopsis of the App
Elevate is a daily brain training game designed to improve key cognitive skills that may help improve productivity, self-confidence and more.
5 out of 5
Platform and Price
Free. Apple Android
- Clean and crisp design that is attractive and engaging.
- Starts with an assessment exam and continuously adjusts difficulty with your progress to provide a personalized training experience.
- Trains on 25 different skills such as comprehension, focus, memory, math and brevity in writing and speech.
- Measures performance across skill groups and track activity streaks and progress.
- Offers training milestone badges and other performance measures to motivate and engage.
- Customize and adjust training goals as you progress in the program.
- With a range from 0-5000, the Elevate Proficiency Quotient (EPQ) tracks performance in listening, speaking, writing, reading and math along with your consistency in training and game variety.
- Provides optional training reminders and notifications.
- Daily training sessions include 3 challenges to complete throughout the day.
- No advertisements.
- There’s no proof that the app will make you smarter.
- Though the makers claim the app is backed by research and input from neuroscience experts, the science behind the app is not clear.
- Unlimited game play and access to the member leaderboard is restricted to the pro version priced at $4.99 per month or $44.99 per year.
Though it feels like a game, Elevate may help exercise your brain or simply deliver a mental break from your day-to-day routine that doesn’t involve crushing candy.