Synopsis of the App
With a focus on health literacy, Hi.Q is designed to test your health knowledge using more than 10,000 questions covering over 300 nutrition, medical and exercise topics.
5 out of 5
Platform and Price
Free. Apple only
- Easy to navigate design with appropriate and attractive photography.
- The Health IQ Quiz (initial assessment) tests your baseline knowledge and measures your ability to answer questions correctly against other users.
- Test your knowledge and learn about everything from nutrients and metabolism to skin health and calorie counting.
- Questions and answers are well written and reviewed by physicians, registered dietitians and other health professionals.
- Questions are answered in detail.
- Option to ask a friend and still earn points if you don’t know the answer to a question.
- Encourage other users and gain friends by sending a digital “high five” for correct answers.
- Interact with the community of health experts and compete against other Hi.Q users.
- Consumers will uncover a wealth of information in an easy-to-use quiz format.
- Health professionals can get a refresher or be challenged to learn about the health benefits of yoga, the fundamentals of crossfit or other topics that may be outside their scope of work.
- Track progress against others on the leaderboard and earn titles as you continue to answer questions correctly.
- Users must take the answers provided in the discussion boards with a grain of salt as the answers are not always accurate are not properly vetted. Anyone can answer and the board doesn’t appear to be moderated for accuracy.
Who doesn’t love a quiz game? Hi.Q is an easy way to learn and test your health knowledge from the comfort and convenience of your mobile device.