Synopsis of the App
The Videolicious platform helps businesses create high-quality, branded video content with a professional look and feel. With step-by-step instructions, this app guides users through the process of recording, editing and stylizing videos with features such as music and audio, filters, watermarks and voiceover. Easily share HD-quality videos to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Anyone can use the free version to create simple and easy one-minute videos, and the Videolicious Academy offers tips and tutorials for new DIY video producers.
Price and Platform
Free (licensed): Apple
4 out of 5
- Brand each video with a business logo.
- App guides through the steps to record video clips or select photos, film a subject and choose a song for the video.
- Includes a dashboard for reviewing, approving and publishing videos created by employees in the field.
- Includes music options and flexibility to adjust the audio mix for louder music or voice audio at different points in the clip.
- Easily add filters to change the look and feel of the video.
- Many features are exclusive enterprise features, including the ability to add watermarks and advanced trimming function and unlimited video lengths.
- Access the free Videolicious Academy which provides several tutorials with step-by-step instructions, such as "How to Create a Recipe Video," including what to say and when to say it.
- Record voiceover audio to describe photos or video clips.
- Save clips directly to the camera roll.
- Platform supports video footage taken from a variety of sources.
- Share HD quality videos to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- The free plan limits videos to one minute.
- The fully featured app is only available for Enterprise accounts which are only available through companies who license the Videolicious Enterprise platform.
- Currently only available on iOS devices with an Android app in the works.
Ideal for multi-employee companies, Videolicious can help your organization create professional, on brand videos with ease.