Synopsis of the App
Two Grand is designed to help track your food intake in less than 3 minutes per day. The app encourages weight loss hopefuls to follow community members who have already met their goal weight to learn how to eat and create a healthy routine.
Platform and Price
Free: Apple and Android
4 out of 5
- User-friendly and encouraging app design.
- Takes a non-diet approach.
- Filled with motivational visuals.
- Capture a history of everything you eat and drink simply by snapping a photo.
- Discover meal ideas and recipes using the visual Meal Finder.
- Personalize your experience by answering a detailed questionnaire covering body type, food preferences (vegetarian, paleo, etc.) and lifestyle preferences including sleep habits, alcohol intake, stress and any conditions that affect your routine like Crohn’s disease, for example.
- Create your own or select popular goals and challenges – participate in these with others in the community.
- The app suggests people to follow based on your age, gender and results from the lifestyle questionnaire.
- Active community shares recipes, tips and offers support to fellow users.
- Weight loss is a personal experience. While the peer-to-peer support method may help some, it won’t likely work for everyone.
- No registered dietitian or fitness professional on staff at time of this review.
With an incredibly active community, Two Grand lives up to its promise to provide support, inspiration and accountability. Two Grand is ideal for health enthusiasts and weight loss hopefuls who already have a strong food, health and nutrition education foundation.