Platform and Price
4 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
A creative outlet to channel the need for speed, Hyperlapse transforms real time footage into time-lapse videos.
- Incredibly simple and easy to learn.
- Shoot 10-45 minutes of real time video footage (shooting time depends on device).
- Choose video speeds 1 to 12 times faster than the original recording.
- Easily start and stop recording with one button.
- Videos are automatically stabilized to give a cinematic appearance.
- Save videos directly to camera roll making it easy to recall and share.
- Seamlessly share to Facebook and Instagram directly from the app.
- Upload to YouTube, Vimeo and other platforms directly from the camera roll.
- Pack in a ton of visual information in a short period of time.
- No sign up or account required.
- Available for devices running iOS7 and up only. Android app may be in the works.
- No editing or filters available through the app.
- No clear way to use this app with existing video footage.
This app is so simple you’ll think you’re missing something. Hyperlapse is ideal for food vloggers who want to share quick prep, food tips and kitchen hack videos via Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, blogs and other outlets. This easy app can help you fit right in to today’s fast paced landscape of memes and micro videos.