Synopsis of the App
Handle is a time-based productivity app that combines your email, calendar and to-do lists with a goal to help you “stay on top of your life.”
Platform and Price
Free: Apple, Web
5 out of 5
- Clean, bright and cheerful aesthetic.
- Capture tasks to-dos in real time. Tell Siri, type it or swipe content from your emails into to-do lists.
- Add reminders, due dates and locations to your tasks from any point of entry.
- Easily drag and drop to-dos into your schedule and set priorities for today or a future date.
- Organizing your to-dos by day lets you save other items for the relevant day – letting you focus on the most important tasks and remain distraction-free.
- Handle syncs with your Mac or PC, tablet, iPod, iPad, iPhone or AppleWatch so you can access it and stay on top of things from wherever you are.
- View your to-do list and calendar together so there’s no confusion about what to do next.
- To get the most out of the app you have to surrender a log in to your calendar and email accounts, which may present privacy concerns.
Ideal for those who strive for "inbox zero," Handle helps you focus on what needs your attention, exactly when it needs your attention.